Put some pep in your step with our pepitas! These delectable pumpkin seeds have an irresistible crunch as well as numerous health benefits. Pumpkin seeds are a healthy, satisfying snack high in healthy fats. Toss them in salads, mix them in trail mix, or add them to your favorite recipes for a nutritional boost. You'll find their delectable nutty flavor simply irresistible.
- Pumpkin seeds contain healthy, unsaturated fats that can help your body lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in antioxidants, which can help support our bodies' defenses and prevent cell damage.
- Zinc is a mineral that aids in the maintenance of our immune systems and promotes prostate health.
- Pumpkin seeds contain plant-based iron, which increases energy by delivering oxygen to hard-working cells in muscles and the brain.
- Magnesium in pumpkin seeds helps our bodies perform over 300 functions, including blood sugar regulation, mood regulation, and sleep regulation.
Ways to use them in your daily routine
- Sprinkle on salads for extra nutrition
- Add to bowls of porridge and add fresh fruit
- Introduce to bread making recipes for texture
- Sprinkle on fresh fruit salads