You've always wanted flavorful Pumpkin Seeds, and we've made sure they're finger-licking delicious. These barbequed pumpkin seeds are spicy and packed with a truckload of flavor.
- Pumpkin seeds contain healthy, unsaturated fats that can help your body lower cholesterol and reduce inflammation.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in antioxidants, which can help support our bodies' defenses and prevent cell damage.
- Zinc is a mineral that aids in the maintenance of our immune systems and promotes prostate health.
- Pumpkin seeds contain plant-based iron, which increases energy by delivering oxygen to hard-working cells in muscles and the brain.
- Magnesium in pumpkin seeds helps our bodies perform over 300 functions, including blood sugar regulation, mood regulation, and sleep regulation.
Ways to use them in your daily routine
- Sprinkle on salads for that extra zing
- Tangy & healthy alternative standalone snack