Fully Handmade & Hygienic Winter delight Crispy and flaky Khasta Gajak is an exotic version of the traditional sweets with the presence of sesame seeds and jaggery (Gur) adds a rich dry fruit to this sweet.
- Jaipur's Famous (Rajasthani Gajak) Crispy and flaky Gajak
- Handmade Gajak from purified and finest sesame seed and jaggery
- 100% Natural & Veg and No added preservatives, no added color
- Gazak is a natural and healthy food that is kid-friendly and perfect for Indian traditional snacks.
- It is best & fit for fasting, Upwas, and gifting on festivals. It is a traditional yet healthy Indian snack, mithai. Gajaks are also a perfectly natural and healthy replacement for chocolates.
- Best before 4 months from packing under prescribed storage condition and consume immediately after the opening.
- Store in the cool, dry dark, and hygienic place
- keep snacks in an airtight box after opening