TERMS & CONDITIONS
Domain name www.Khaaugully.com,referred to as Website hereafter, is owned by M/s Ripefeast Food Suppliers Private Limited, referred to as Khaaugully or Company hereafter, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, with its registered office at 103/16,Sonam Classic,PhaseXl New Golden Nest,Bhaynder(E) Thane-401105,MH,INDIA
- You shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000, domestic laws, international laws, foreign exchange laws,statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations that apply to the use of the Website.
- Online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, VISA/MasterCard/Online banking partners or any other applicable organization.
- Khaaugully shall not be responsible for any failure of payment transaction or amount debited from the user's account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error. The user shall not have any claims against Khaaugully
- All commercial terms such as prices, shipping charges, payment methods, payment terms, modes of delivery, delivery dates, warranties, and after-sales services are between buyers and sellers alone. Khaaugully is only a platform for buyers and sellers and it does not in any manner control commercial terms between them.
- Khaaugully does not make any representation for quality, value, salability, etc of products and services offered on the Website. It does not endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services. It is not liable for any errors or omissions whatsoever.
- Khaaugully is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between buyers and sellers. It cannot and does not guarantee that buyers and sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. It shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between them.
- At no time shall Khaaugully hold any right or interest over products or services offered on the Website. It is not for unsatisfactory performance of products, services, damages, or back orders.
By accepting to or using the services of Khaaugully.com you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms. Khaaugully.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Therefore the Users are advised to read these terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions. These terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000 and modified or amended from time to time.
These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using Khaaugully.com .You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Not having read these terms and conditions is no reason to be no bound by these terms and conditions.
- “Company” shall mean RIPEFEAST FOOD SUPPLIERS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 103/16, Sonam Classic, Phase XI, New Golden Nest, Bhayander E, Thane 401105.
- “You” and “User”: shall mean to refer the end user accessing the Website, its content and using the Services offered through the Website.
- “Service Providers”: means an independent third party service providers.
- “We”, “Us” and “Our”: shall mean Khaaugully.com. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms,conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Khaaugully.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- “Website” shall mean Khaaugully.com that provides an electronic platform for buyers to shop online for products displayed on khaugully.com.
USER CONDUCT AND RULES
Eligibility: Only persons eligible to enter into contracts with legal binding under Indian Contract Act, 1872 can use the Services. Khaaugully.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Services if it is brought to the notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- You are responsible for maintenance of the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and are also fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to immediately notify Khaaugully.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Khaaugully.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
- You agree and understand that when You are communicating with Us by sending e-mails, You are communicating with Us through electronic records and consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically as and when required.
- Users are not required to pay fee for registration in Khaaugully.com. But Khaaugully.com reserves right to introduce new services and policy and modify some or all of the existing services offered or policies followed on the Website. In such an event Khaaugully.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Khaaugully.com.
- The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Khaaugully.com.
- You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or those products hosted in our website instead of taking legal recourse;
(b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, malicious, libel, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
(c) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(d) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
(e) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f) Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
(i) Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
(j) Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
(k) Download any file, image or anything from Khaaugully.com without the prior written authorization of Khaaugully.com
PLACING AN ORDER
The user assures that while placing any order he/she does not place an order without any intention to buy /use or make any payment to us. If we find or have sufficient reason to believe that any user has intentionally placed an order solely with an intention to play mischief or mislead then Khaaugully.com has the sole right to recover all incidental and ancillary costs along with any other damages legally entitled to be recovered from the user.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, Products and Services may change at Khaaugully.com discretion. The Price displayed for all of the products include cost of product, sourcing, all shipping, handling, delivery and packing charges.
While initiating a Transaction, You, as Buyer, are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products or services of the Seller and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your issuing bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
The Buyer shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate features available in Khaaugully.com immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
Any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly while using the Services of Khaaugully.com due to Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank(s)", or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reason(s) will not be the responsibility of Khaaugully.com and no such liability will fall upon Khaaugully.com.
Khaaugully.com shall not be responsible for non-Delivery due to the mistake by You and any extra cost incurred by Us for redelivery shall be claimed from You through placement of an Order.
Khaaugully.com shall not be responsible and liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Khaaugully.com.
Khaaugully.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for reasons of out of stock. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by Khaaugully.com the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Khaaugully.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Khaaugully.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are not under the control of Khaaugully.com and we are not responsible for the contents of these Linked Sites, including without limitation any links contained in Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Khaaugully.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Khaaugully.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Khaaugully.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Khaaugully.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
You agree to make good or compensate all loss whether direct or indirect that may arise to Khaaugully.com when it is known that you have provided a false information and/or have led to believe Khaaugully.com that such information is true and upon such belief Khaaugully has endeavored itself to provide any service availed by you but you have failed to honour or receive such service agreed to be received and in that course Khaaugully.com has incurred expenses and resulted in a loss because of such false or misleading information.
PHOTOS / IMAGES
Photos and Images found in Khaaugully.com and in advertisements made by Khaaugully.com in online or offline or in any media are the exclusive property of Khaaugully.com and no one is authorized to use, download, change, and alter the image of the product without prior express written approval from Khaaugully.com. The photos that appear on the website and other medium of advertisement, information or anywhere are garnished and some props may be used to lift the overall appearance and appeal of the product which may or may not necessarily form part of the product when you order.
Khaaugully.com always ensures that it delivers the right product in the best available nature. By using our website and its resources you hereby approve Khaaugully.com to send, solicit, get feedback about product reviews by all available medium of communication. We do take all your feedback sportively and as a means of improvement in our services to you. At the same time we don't entertain remarks and reviews that are derogatory or defamatory. Therefore we appeal that let your remarks and reviews be constructive and we are happy to be at the receiving end however blunt it may be.
Khaaugully.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Khaaugully.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Khaaugully.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) The use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
(b) Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
(c) Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Khaaugully.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Khaaugully.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Khaaugully.com’s control.
(d) The user understands and agrees that the herbs and nutritional information and medicinal content or description described of any product such as herbs, health and diet products are to be taken only after or under sufficient medical supervision and Khaaugully don't vouch or guarantee any specific outcome or result upon usage of the products.
(e) The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. It will be deemed that the user acknowledges, accepts and has understood the consequences of such disclaimer made herein on ordering products through our website.